rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I see no downside of raw dogging

I see no downside of raw dogging

I enjoy raw dogging but I can't imagine how girls allow this on a SNL. It happens so frequently that it's startling to me - I'm still "new" to Roosh's world but I devoured "Bang" and "Day Bang" and it really clicked. I'd give half of my 401K if I could have discovered this lifestyle 10 years ago when I was still in my early 20's like so many on these forums.

I'm legitimately worried about STD's when I stop and think about it - especially for women. They get infected at a MUCH higher rate than men and they seem to have shittier judgement (I could totally see some liberal white chick allowing an African guy right off the plane to raw dog her just to prove that she's "tolerant and trusting") and I hope that doesn't burn me down the line. I am now to the point where I hate condoms (I had never felt like that until this past year) and I will push for the "just the tip" game and then hope she doesn't make me put on a condom. I'd say out of the 20 or so chicks I fucked in 2012 I raw dogged at least 12 of them - and I came inside at least 8 of those. Kinda scary.

Messages In This Thread