rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

Quote: (01-04-2013 10:16 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Everyone is always saying how Thailand is the greatest place on earth for girls.

Then when a negative report comes in, everyone is saying it sucks.

What gives?

I remember the same thing happened with me with Latvia. Everyone was saying it was amazing and I needed to get on my first flight there.

Then when I came with some negative reports, everyone started saying "You should have gone to Estonia or Lithuania..."

I question this too.

I posted a report last year on Koh Samui, and I smashed that place. If you cant get laid in Thailand, then there is probably no hope for you. Western tourists are looking for dick on holiday, and in Thailand the women are very approachable. Maybe its the time of the year, it is new years after all, but the OP's experience is very different to mine. I fucked myself dry in The Green Mango.

Koh Samui is excellent. Great beaches, great food with wide variety, decent nightlife for a small place, its not crawling with hookers, its cheap as shit, the hotels are excellent and there are a ton of things to do outside drinking and women. Its a small resort town and its one of the better ones I have been to anywhere.

All up, its a great destination for a few weeks where a guy can chill, keep himself busy with a few things between the drinking and fucking and not be surrounded by the backpacker squalor so many here seem intent on finding.

I dunno boys, if you cant fuck women at home with any regularity, going overseas is no cure. Our women fuck easy, and in Koh Samui it felt like a UN convention at times.

Messages In This Thread