rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best US city for player lifestyle

Best US city for player lifestyle

Quote: (01-04-2013 04:52 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2013 04:35 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

There are some people making serious scratch in Dade but a lot of it is dirty. It is the US capital for insurance fraud, mortgage fraud, medicare fraud etc....

A lot of those local miami guys age 25-30 make 60K a year and live with their parents. They lease a 3 series and buy some hugo boss shirts but thats the depth of their finances.

Yeah, I should have added that.

Most, shall we call "shady" biz originates in South Florida, California and Nevada. I am surprised whenever it is not in one of those three.

----

This all being said, you would never know the economy is bad.

7 nights per week, places are full with people drinking $15-20 cocktails.

Restaurants are packed. People are out shopping. People are partying every night.

Even in Southern California, places are dead early in the week and restaurants are half full.

Miami, especially South Beach is a global destination for fun. Men and women from all over the planet come to that little stretch of land, in the winter to party and play. Damn, I miss it. I'm not an international playboy - yet! But South Beach is the most fun place I have ever been too. You can walk around LIncoln Road in the DAYTIME in February and see the most beautiful girl you have ever seen in your life. 10 seconds later you will see a girl that tops her! I made my way around the world down there. Russian, Thai, Israeli, Venezuelan, Colombian, Dominican, Lebanese, Equador, Guatemala, Korean, American, Canadian, etc...

Messages In This Thread