rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best US city for player lifestyle

Best US city for player lifestyle

Quote: (01-04-2013 04:09 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

I'd even live in a city in Texas - Austin, get a oil based job than live in Miami at this point, unless there was some sort of lucrative job market in Miami that I was unaware of. There is certainly a reason why housing prices are bust down there in Florida... Majority is broke.

From what I hear, Miami real estate is heating up again. I think it is one of the hottest right now. (I am not an expert on such matters).

Brazilians are buying up places (it is now cheaper for them than Brazil, as it wasn't the case back in the "Up Economy").

Miami holds a lot of allure for people. I personally think it is sick. It is a "City of The Future" for sure. Although it might not be the best place to "make" your fortune. But I could be wrong here as well. There certainly is a lot of money floating around, you just have to find a way to get your hands on it. I am sure someone as smart as you can figure that out.

This article just came out today (haven't read it yet):

The return of the cranes: Miami-Dade construction projects on the horizon in 2013

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/03/31...rylink=cpy

Messages In This Thread