rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most competitive gaming cities

Most competitive gaming cities

Quote: (01-03-2013 07:44 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2013 07:28 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I don't think Miami is really all that competitive.

It's easy to go to a club and be one of the only guys approaching, mostly because there tends to be more girls than dudes at the clubs.

It's even easier when you go to Broward because those dudes would rather watch women than talk to them.

Agreed.

Miami isn't too bad. The white cats in Miami are dorks. Some of the brothers, Euros and Latin cats can be smooth though.

You can get off "clean shots" in Miami for sure.

The trick to Miami is many times there are Mixed groups (Latin thing) so you have to infiltrate. Sometimes guys "lock down" girls in Miami.

Also, you get a little of the "Las Vegas Effect" in Miami, meaning that you get tourist guys coming in strong for a few days to blow all their CASH and go back to where ever they came from. But these guys are kind of chumps and hold little threat. Plus, Miami is a city where you have to know the rhythms of the streets, and these tourist guys rarely do. They are usually hesitant and tentative when the (Miami) Heat gets turned up in the kitchen.

But all in all, the sheer amount of fly girls negates any competitive factor.

It's a 100 times better than LA, OC or SD.

That was pretty much my point G. Ive never spent any serious time in SoCal so I cant speak for it. As for DC, if there are two attractive girls in the bar, its 100 dudes after two girls. Even if most guys are dorks, you'll be butting heads with the other top dudes in the entire bar. In Miami or NYC the dudes are overall no doubt higher quality, but this ceases to matter when nobody is fighting over the same quality girls, as there is plenty to go around.

You said you're making Sobe your homebase soon right?

Messages In This Thread