rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seek new places or repeated visits?

Seek new places or repeated visits?

Quote: (01-03-2013 05:56 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Just wondering what most of you guys do.

It seems that a lot of guys are making repeated visits to places like the DR,Colombia or Thailand etc. Is it ever as good the second time? Do you not feel that you might be missing out on a better place you haven't discovered yet? Or do your visits become better each time as you know the field better? I'd be interested in hearing opinions.

I ask in large part because I have ten days free in February where I am free to go anywhere. I know it will be the FSU but I'm struggling between hitting a new spot that may or not be awesome or heading back to Bishkek where I had a blast before.

So what way do most of you guys do it? Is it ever as good the second visit?

Vorkuta how long did you stay in Bishkek? Why did you like it so much?

If I spent a short amount of time once in a city and really liked it, then I would go back. However, if I had been there longer or several times, then I would probably try another city.

I have this dilemma too in February, when it comes to picking between the DR or going back to Cali, Colombia. Did 2 stints in Cali of 10 days each, so I can't say I know the city well. Flying to Cali is a lot cheaper than to the DR, from where I am at right now too.

Nevertheless I am leaning towards the DR; where I have never been. The girls seem more aggressive and easier and the quality appears to be similar to Cali. It is either go in february or wait another year to travel there.

Messages In This Thread