rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you like conspiracy theories?

Do you like conspiracy theories?

Quote: (01-03-2013 12:37 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Alex Jones is the worst thought because he tells you what is going on but leads you in circles. He never offers solutions or hard opinion he just offers narrative to the other side of any story. He is a talking Merry-go-round.

Alex Jones was the second person who opened my eyes to the alternative/conspiracy viewpoints in 2008. I listened to his show daily from 2008-2010 and it waned after none of his predictions would come true. I thought and still think his Engamefilm is amazing. I looked up to him and thought he was the ultimate truth fighter because he cited just about everything he said with a MSM news article/gov't document. Since then, I realize he is probably no more than controlled opposition, something like an ultimate gatekeeper for the "true truth." Like you said, GCN and most or all of his shows' sponsors are Jewish. If he was really exposing some truth that should not be exposed, why is he still alive?

Messages In This Thread