rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

as a minimalist i feel....

as a minimalist i feel....

i am considered by many to be a minimalist. having trolled this forum for several months, i am seeing the extensive hoops that many men jump through to fuck girls. by "hoops" i mean, the things that, in absence of women, would not benifit our lives

i feel that it is self deprecating and gay to do things solely to satisfy women. i dont want to fix my hair and dress to the 9s just to please some self absorbed cunt. to me, it seems that as soon as i do what "they" want, i am going against the very tenants of the "manosphere".

i feel, that by doing the gmanifesto thang, i am contributing to the downfall of society. i am not yet willing to sacrifice my dignity (or my time or my money) simply to get laid. is that my downfall? does the price i pay for not conforming= not fucking the hottest chicks?

i recently refused the gift of an iphone because i feel it is not beneficial to my personal well being. along those same lines, i refuse to do certain things that are required to bang beach blonde hotties. i think i am OK with that, but...

how can a man maintain his dignity while pursuing "game"?

Messages In This Thread