rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Economic consequences of migration

Economic consequences of migration

I believe this has its advantages and disavantages. Just for the record, in july 2007 a University of Arizona published a study that estimated that the state's annual economic output would fall 8.2 percent if all illegal immigrants were detected, discharged and deported - a loss of $29 billion. Note that this study didnt include the loss of output from businesses forced to close if their lost their business licenses.

The problem with the US in terms of immigration is that the US is not even pro-immigration for foreigners with high capital ( i thought Mccain would change things if he came in power, he had better laws for foreigners than Obama). Canada, Germany and New Zealand have better laws for foreigners with high capital. Germany gives legal immigrants status to anyone who invests 500,000 euros or more in german businesses or starts a business in Germany that employs at least 5 people. New Zealand has a similar program and Canada's may well be the most effective in the world at bringing capital and capitalists to the country. A foreigner can become eligible to live in Canada if he brings $800,000 legally earned in business or if he has $300,000 and agrees to start a business in Canada.

Solo I dont know why you are so concerned on what happens in the home countries of people that immigrate abroad. You should be more concerned in what these people will bring to your country.

May be i misunderstood your question because my argument was favouring (looking at ) the country that hosts immigration.

Messages In This Thread