rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B’s Siege of Atlanta (Sherman Style)

Ali-B’s Siege of Atlanta (Sherman Style)

My GA driver (sister) goaded me into going to the bar last night. I decked out Ali style and off we went. The bartender and her were the only females there. FAIL! Not really. About 30 minutes into it, and the bartender rejecting my bullshit (for now) another girl came in and sat in proximity. Now here's where game comes in.

I opened asking about her phone. Classic elderly chat with a solid dose of tech guru. This is important, as you'll see later. She hands over the phone so I can fuck with it. A few minutes later I slide off the chair to smoke, and tell my sis, "You're gonna help me get her number, and if you fuck this up, I'll fucking kill you!". She follows me out to smoke, then the chick comes out also.

My sis can be a GREAT wing. She preformed perfectly. Except for her wanting to leave. I ordered her some food to delay. I engaged the girl in deep convo, and when it was time to leave, I demanded her diglets. Oh no! Ali still doesn't have a phone. FAIL. Not really. She laughed about it, but wrote it down on a piece of paper. I pushed through without looking like a dork. It was hard.

The girl tried to Facebook me, but my security settings are tight, so I can't be searched. This is important. So to recap the night:

1st night out on the prowl.
Pulled a number of a 22 y.o.

Got my phone this morning. It is on gents.

Messages In This Thread