rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need Advise: Girl Im Dating BFF is a dude (that she has fuc*ked before)

Need Advise: Girl Im Dating BFF is a dude (that she has fuc*ked before)

Quote: (12-24-2012 04:21 PM)mr greenleaf Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2012 05:27 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Something that hasn't been addressed much is the likelyhood that the bff is probably planning on meeting up with her after the game. If there are drinks involved you know the guy is wanting to bang her again.

There really is nothing you can do about it. She's telling you it's her bff, whats the harm in that? She's got a guys mentality, as other's have pointed out, she's getting one thing from you and another from this guy. No way is an NFL player talking to her about her shoes for hours. These two fucked in Vegas six months ago and now they're best friends? Give me a fucking break.

You have to decide with whether or not you can keep banging her after you get back because I am 100% sure she's sleeping with this guy again, and possibly continuing to play the "it's my friend" game.

And that's assuming these two don't have the "I love you" conversation and she wants to date him instead of you.

Remember, he's an athlete, he'll want to fuck her just because it's just out of reach and he's competitive. And that's assuming they aren't having phone sex already.

I'm sorry man, but if it were me I'd do my best to emotionally withdraw.

All good points, but the catch is that they have been friends for 5+ years and only recently hooked up and before I met her. Its not like they just met and are now BFF, they have been that way for years. she isn't my GF, but she wants me to be. So I really do doubt anything would happen, (she is taking her dad to the game instead of me since I will be traveling) and he has to catch a flight back an hour after the game so they wont be hanging for very long and her dad is going to be there. So the chances are pretty minimal that something would happen.

But really my problem is that I can't say ditch your best friend that you have had in your life for years and be with me who you have only dated for a few months even though she wants more. That doesn't seem like I could say that right now and get a favorable response. Maybe if it was a LTR I could angle that play but Im pretty sure it would back fire right now.

Dude, I'm not trying to be an asshole but how do you know he has a flight an hour after the game? Did she tell you all this? Why is she making it a point to give you an alibi already? Can he not very easily change his flight? Could he just be telling her that so he can get her guard down and then "Oh let's get drinks, I changed my flight until tomorrow".

On the other hand, she could just be orbiting him. Hell he may be annoyed with this girl and has something else lined up. She may just be telling YOU they're best friends to get you squirming. For all you know she's one of many girls he's fucked in that town and he's giving them all tickets.

I just have a hard time believing a corner back (aggressive athletic position) nfl player pumped full of testosterone (and probably juicing) is wasting his time talking to a girl without any sexual benefit.

There's too many unknowns in this scenario. You can't give her an ultimatum and you obviously can't keep seeing her (and be happy) as long as this is going to be on your mind.

Again, the only thing to do here is try and emotionally withdraw IMO.

Messages In This Thread