rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Embarassing and funny sex/date stories

Embarassing and funny sex/date stories

Had this ONS I picked up from the bar. She was butt-naked on my bed and wet as hell, I was naked and kissed her on the side of her ear/neck.

Due to being drunk and drinking lots of beer, I let an unvoluntary burp out right next to her ear.

She got really upset, got dressed and left. Dammit.

Next morning, I found her socks and earing near my bed. lmao, its still funny today. Embarrasing, yes. Hysterical, absolutely.

PS- in the cab to my place, her friend keeps caling her and asking where this girl is. My girl says shes walking home and will be there in 10 mins. Meanwhile, we are traveling further and further away from her house. I started lauhging hysterically and fingered her in the cab. She let out a moan on the phone, hehhe.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread