rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need Advise: Girl Im Dating BFF is a dude (that she has fuc*ked before)

Need Advise: Girl Im Dating BFF is a dude (that she has fuc*ked before)

Quote: (12-17-2012 05:48 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2012 03:53 AM)LouieG Wrote:  

Not sure if this is the right forum but regardless--

It's amazing how many problems in a man's life can be resolved by fucking a lot of girls. Not just one girl. A lot of girls.

I loved that scene in Little Miss Sunshine... [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:Quote:

"Fuck a lot of women, kid. I have no reason to lie to you. Not just one woman, a lot of women."

I don't have any useful advice for the OP. I don't think the odds of her actually banging him are high, but her behaviour is quite wrong. She shouldn't put you into that situation and threaten your relationship by it.

That said, from your words "The girl is totally smiten with me and has already asked on numerous occassions to be her BF", I don't get the feeling that you two are more than fuck-buddies. What did you tell her on those numerous occasions?

she brings that topic up all the time, but I didnt care. I had quite the harem unti recently where I had to shed the herd to last the winter....Im from the NW and the summer is quite easy pickings...but winters are brutal for chicks...in my response to her asking about me being her BF I played it off becuase I had a solid base with chicks...which was mainly to me learning from this forum and RP lingo in general....but none the less I do actually like this chick, and there is no reason to be fictional about it on this forum. I do have one more issue with this girl non related to this one, but I will save it for another thread in a couple weeks.

Messages In This Thread