rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you an introvert?

Are you an introvert?

I'm the exact same way. I need alone time to recharge, otherwise I get very irritable and will just fucking run away to be alone.

I've never been in a relationship where we even spoke about living together, but this idea isn't too pleasant to me because I need my space. I do know that if a girl comes over and stays the whole weekend I will make excuses to go to the store to pick up some random shit alone just so I can be alone for an hour or so to recharge. LOL

I don't think it's normal, no, but obviously since me and you the Dagda are like this, it's pretty common.

In terms of being tired after work, I've found three things help: 1) a quick nap, 2) a protein shake or perhaps a soda with some caffeine in it, and 3) MOST IMPORTANT, have something you're looking forward to later. In regards to (3), I've found that if after work I know I'm just gonna go home, and pretty much do nothing besides some ordinary errands and watch TV, I crash hard. However, if I know I'm gonna meet some friends later, or gonna go to the mall for an hour to approach girls, things seem so much better and I have more motivation without such a fatiguing crash.

Messages In This Thread