rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spin plates...but don't get greedy

Spin plates...but don't get greedy

So tonight was interesting and once again showed me when you don't take the sure thing you get nothing.

Met up with a 24yo latina who I vaguely remember being a 6.5-7 when I met her a couple weeks ago. Met her at a local bar close to my spot which I have on lock at 9pm. She looked better than I remember a solid 7 so I was like ok let's see what's up.

As a backup plan I set up grabbing dinner with my 9-9.5 at 10pm. I just had a feeling I wasn't going to dig this new chick.

We grab a drink and she was terrible at keeping a convo going. All I could think about was the 9-9.5 I had waiting, BUT her body language and what she did say it was obvious she wanted to fuck. She asked THREE times where I lived (2 miles away) and then would smile and grab my arm. Well me being me I told her I was going to have a smoke outside and then bounced.

I picked up my 9-9.5 who lives down the street. She started interrogating me about what I did last night so I negged her hard about her hair etc. Was being pretty mean but was in one of those idgaf moods to the extreme. When she asked what I was doing before I picked her up I told her in detail. Ha did her hamster spin! She started visibly looking like she was going to cry etc but began to instantly try to qualify herself to me.

While having dinner with her, another girl I met 2 weeks ago hit me up. Haven't hung out with her due to logistics and her living far away. This new girl a solid 7.5-8, was like I'm at X Bar which was BESIDE the bar where I bounced on the earlier girl. I told her I'd swing by in a bit. I wanted to fuck the 9-9.5 but for backup figured why not? After dinner I drove the 9-9.5 back to her spot and this is where shit got weird.

She gave me a quick ass hug and jumped out of my car and RAN inside. Granted it's cold and rainy but her vibe was WEIRD. No invite to come inside, nothing.

I drove down the street to meet up with the third girl at a bar. At this point it's like if I don't pull this one going to be a bit pissed off. Meanwhile the 9-9.5 text me this:

Thank you for everything. I appreciate it alot.

I assume she meant the dinner, anyway at least she showed appreciation. What was odd about that exchange is that I've fucked her a few times so why the jump out of the car behavior unless she was just mad about me being on a date before picking her up? We've only known each other a couple weeks so I find it hard to believe she would be that jealous. As a a sidenote: I often push a girls buttons or be very straightforward about seeing other girls just to get a reaction out of them and see how far I can push it.

I meet the 3rd girl at the bar and she looks good: bubble ass, nice fake tits, cute smile and great eyes. She's 25yo half Lebanese and Brazilian and on top of this the bitch is a doctor lmao! She's flirting hard etc but then says lets walk over to my friends. I'm thinking 'friends'? Wtf? I thought she was there alone or with another gf but not a fucking group of people.

I spent a few minutes with the group and then she had to leave because they were her ride. I didn't even push for her to come back with me because I knew with her friends there she wanted to save face.

So 3 fucking girls in about 3.5 hours time and nothing...

Moral of the story is: When you have a somewhat sure thing...take it. Even though I wasn't really into her should have fucked the first girl, flaked on the 9-9.5 and ignored the third one. Pussy DOES beget pussy but only when you handle it right.

Messages In This Thread