rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

Quote: (12-23-2012 07:00 PM)BiggNastee Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2012 02:50 AM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2012 11:01 PM)BiggNastee Wrote:  

I don't get it tho. How the fuck do you detach your emotions? I am almost 100% sure this girl is fucking around and there are other reasons I shouldbe "apinning plates" but I have feelings for this bitch still. Its my fault, I just wanna know how to avoid it on the next one. I did everything I could think to not catch any feelings.

End of pussy rant
Maybe the game isn't meant for you [Image: icon_question.gif]
So just because a half back doesn't like getting tackled means he should quit?

You asked, "How do you detach your emotions?"

That's quite a question, and perhaps not one that anyone outside of yourself can answer. Everyone's different. I've seen the occasional reference to Buddhism on the boards. One of the foundations of Buddhist philosophy is detachment; the idea that all suffering we experience is caused from attachment. This certainly holds true in relationships. Knowing how to let go is a universal ability; it doesn't just relate to women.

Between family members dying, pets dying, losing money, shit hitting the fan in life, it's important as a man to know how to let go. To have that feeling that, "This is bad. This is as bad as it gets. And you know what? It's actually not that bad." Once you hit the bottom you'll find a little emotional crawl space where you can hang out and nothing can touch you. It usually takes a few tragedies and some heartbreak to know what the hell I'm talking about, but it comes with age, experience, and perspective.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread