rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who don't give up.

Women who don't give up.

Every once in a while I'll get a crazy like this. Almost always a coworker that gets infatuated with you. Happened to me last year at a job I had. It got to the point where she would tell other coworkers to tell me how much she likes me and really wants to date me.

You want to steer clear of these because once you say yes, you can't say no. You fuck em and blow em off? You'll have all kinds of crazy on your hands, not worth the drama.

Eventually I got a new job. My only advice would be to have an honest heart-to-heart with her and say, "Hey, you know, you seem like a cool chick and all, but I'm getting the vibe that you're interested in dating me, and I gotta say I'm just not interested."

Her ego will be shattered and she'll hate your guts, maybe start spreading rumors about you, but at least she'll be out of your hair.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread