rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who don't give up.

Women who don't give up.

I posted a thread a while back about a women who would not leave me alone at my work place until I kept dropping the G F. Bomb on her and started ignoring her numerous times. I'm always nice to people especially at work. Its been a while since shes contacted me, over 3 months time and I just recieved a call from her telling me she has lost her grandmother, I will admit I did sympathize with her and told her I would e-mail her (dont want to leave much of a trace) maybe I dont have the heart to ignore someone going through a hard time for a brief moment and give my sorrows, but I am stuck. Maybe she is looking for a shoulder to lean on, maybe attention, or lonliness during this time of year, she did mention she "taught she saw me last night" I feel as if she's an ex g.f. that can't get over a break up. She's twice my age a red flag that was raised is when she called my work and asked for me. I told her I'd email instead of call since I've changed my number and dont want to risk her having it. I can't figure out what the best approach is for this kind of situation. Best suggestions please.

Messages In This Thread