rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Response to 'What do you do for $'?

Response to 'What do you do for $'?

The manual has 5 options
1. Truth
2. Obvious lie
3. An actual lie
4. Turn the tables
5. Ignore/plow/change topic

Integrate those options with your own personal style and preference.

The only style I seem to be able to pull off is the "selling the dream" style.
So I come at every chick with the intent that I'm going to make her my co-defendant at a bank heist trial.

With that in mind, I usually get this question when I'm suited down at a happy hour, house party, or networking event.

She is usually
- standing
- cocktail or wine glass in right hand
- left arm supporting right, arm across her hopefully flat tummy
- leaning back a bit, on a bar or wall, becuz of her heels
- purse over one shoulder

With that in mind, I close the gap.

- per community logic, you're not supposed to lean fwd, shows submissiveness
- "come closer" I say. Body language, tone, and social convention make this okay
- she moves closer, reducing her balance, submits to you
- put you mouth close to her ear, you're about to whisper a secret
- drink in your left
- put your right hand on her left arm that is folded over, or her tummy
- then reveal your secret

And from there, you can use any of the typical 5 options. You can drop bait, humblebrag..whatever.

Humblebrag - "on the cool, everyone here thinks I'm still in the entertainment industry, but I'm a lawyer now"
Obvious lie - "you don't recognize me, I'm Mark Zuckerberg"
Actual lie - "I'm a rep in the recreational pharmaceutical industry"

Et cetera.

The way I answer this question I'm trying to, bring her into my world, set up big and little bait, get her to comply, get her to submit, and break the touch barrier. And there is some slight social proof if any other chick is watching her sister break protocol.

In general, every piece of your game should be multi-layered and a part of your overall effort to bag a chick. The shoes, the car, the club, the magazines on your coffee table..the jokes you have, the stories you tell. The best after hours spot is next to your house, oh no, they're closed, I gotta little something back at my place.

WIA

Messages In This Thread