rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how many cocks average American 25 year had inside?

how many cocks average American 25 year had inside?

Quote: (12-20-2012 08:15 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

I've had some INCREDIBLE insight into the female mind via the "friend zone". Fellas IMHO every player needs female "friends".These are attractive women that you really don't have any chemistry with but are purely friends without any benefits other than friendship.These woman can crack your brain open and pour more knowledge inside than any amount of reading game books.Just by WATCHING how they interact and choose who they fuck and suck you can learn the subtle cues.Never take female advice seriously but I'm telling you just watch and internalize their actions.When you get close enough they pull back the layers so you can get to know the "hamster" inside.You may not fuck these broads but all their friends are fair game and you've already got the cosign.Female rationale goes against conventional wisdom so the chick you assume is a slut may be a prude and vice versa.
I would never have female friends. There's no point and they're not gonna teach me anything new. Hell, 99% of girls are gonna get pissed when they find out you're using their "sisters" and only want pussy out of them. Complete waste of time.

Messages In This Thread