rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big dilemma meeting "that girl"

Big dilemma meeting "that girl"

Hey,

Thx for commenting.

@bojangles, I also liked to that post. Am a bit unsure ab how to balance the confrontation though.

@iknowexactly, Im not in love per se, bc I see it as something that grows with time. However, I am falling for her, big time. Because she, until now, has shown "good girl" qualities no girl has shown so far, and I have dated plenty the past year! Is it impossible to find a good girl?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18179-...#pid318286 this is also a good thread, and tenderman100 puts the finger on it here:
Quote:Quote:

Look, it's all a matter of degrees. Sure there are babes out there you can rope into your harem who might stay "faithful" ... Chances are she will bang, or is banging someone else, when she is banging you...

...No, what it makes here is your average sexually active woman in the feminist-laced social atmosphere of the early 21st Century.

Its just a damn shame, that this has become an axiom

Messages In This Thread