rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your success rate?

What's your success rate?

Quote: (12-18-2012 11:52 PM)Excalibur Wrote:  

I think the best guys get between 5-10% out of pure, random, venue independent cold approaches. There always guys say, yeah, that sucks, I get like 50%, 30%, blah, blah. They actually may be telling the truth, but usually the statistic is based on only approaching girls who give them the eye contact, or only going to venues that they have high value or very tightly integrated in the subculture. I know a guy who is so scared to approach unless he's piss drunk. I think he's got a 50% lay rate coz he only approached like 6 girls in a year who eye fuck the shit out of him, and he got laid 3 times.

For me [Image: sad.gif] ~ 0.5%. I think I between 300-400 day time approaches last year and only got laid twice. Sounds like horrible stats, and it is. However, guys who have done random daytime approaches (again no eye or smile from girls) know 60% of the time the girl really is married, engaged, has BF, or has to go piss really badly. Then there's that 10% that turned out jankier than you expected, and you don't want to fuck them anyway. Which leaved about 30% for you to really give it a go.

Anyways 5-10% is really good.

Yeah you're right it makes a difference if the approach is cold or if it is preceded by an IOI. I rarely get IOIs and I agree with the ones who say you miss opportunities if you only approach girls who give you IOIs. For example, my one bang didn't even notice me prior to the approach.

Agreed if you can approve yourself to get to 5% it is good. That means you get a girl for every 20 approaches on average. If you have 0.5-1% like us however, really all you have to do is work harder.

Messages In This Thread