rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big dilemma meeting "that girl"

Big dilemma meeting "that girl"

Thks for the reply Mike, and the props.

However, I dont like to feel like a fool, and am right now feeling that i should instill dread and just cancel on her tonight. She will bark out and get worried of course, which most likely will cause some kind of confrontation. That shit is so unnecessary at this stage of dating, such a shame! it should be ab having fun. The fact she has invested in me, introduced me to her family, made some social sacrifices to see me (canceling a ticket for a friend to invite me to an event for instance) seems like she genuinely wants to invest in our dating - but at this point scheduling a meeting with her ex is totally uncool.

It feels like im more of a springboard for her, that she has written me off prematurely (expatriating) to play around and then maybe take back her loser BF who will give her all the "luuuuv" she needs.

Cannot keep tabs on her phone, i think mostly it was a lucky strike.

Let me know what you guys think!

Messages In This Thread