rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Props to the text messaging guide - and a question

Props to the text messaging guide - and a question

any experienced cats online atm? need some urgent help (my commentary in italics):

resuming from OP above. apologies for the poor grammar/spelling/punctuation, but it's all part of the aloofness that I'm trying to portray. In the past I used to type out fucking essays to chicks with minimal success

bonkers: haha nah was gonna recommend you take it up if you didn't polefit girls are crazy flexible

HB7: new career???
haha i don't want to know how you know that 

bonkers: by reading extensive research journal articles on the subject of course how else would i know

HB7:haha I'm happy for you careful though it also makes you pretty strong. One of my goals in life is to spin upside down. haha. How's <place I'm going to>?

bonkers: nah decided to spend a few more days in <where I live> heading down to <place> on thurs

HB7: ooohhh sounds like someone is besotted!!! xx

bonkers: nah had some meetings with businesses interested in sponsoring my website so had to stay back a few days

HB7: well done!!!!!!!!! tell me should I fly back on thurs til sat??? I have to decide tonight x

(she asks me whether she should fly down to the same city I'm going to be in at the same time)

bonkers: yeah you should fri before xmas is the best night of the year in <place I'm going to>

was this too eager because she then flakes

HB7: cancelled my flights for thursday. will be in <place I'm going to> 16th of jan for mona foma then again for march long weekend xxx

bonkers: ok

I figure it's over and she has flaked yet again, but then today, she texts

HB7: see you in <place I'm going to> flying tomorrow wish

How should I respond here?
-really aloof like "sweet"
or slightly more invested like "sweet, you won't regret it [Image: wink.gif]"

Some factors:
-this chick is hot. but crazy. has ridden the cock carousel hard from 18-22 and has beta providers coming out of her ears
-I don't know wtf "wish" is in the above message - typo? should I ask?
-this aloof text game is working a treat for me atm, so I want to keep it up but at the same time:
-flights are expensive at the moment, so if she has in fact booked the flights, then this is a bit of an investment on her part as she is only flying down for 3 days / 2 nights. should I reward her in anyway? either in text or in person?

Messages In This Thread