rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who say "You're not my type"

Girls who say "You're not my type"

Quote: (12-18-2012 03:50 PM)Apollo2 Wrote:  

My problem when girls have this mindset is that I don't conform to the media-driven Hollywood aesthetic ideal. I'm not tall. I'm not white. I'm not muscular. As a result, I need to use my wit, charm, charisma and masculinity to "game" these girls.

But when girls say right from the outset "you're not my type", I feel these girls have dismissed before I can even open my mouth. In their minds, I don't exist as a sexual entity. I can't even get my foot in the door simply because I don't conform to a physical archetype.

I believe it's mostly hot North American girls that subscribe to this "he needs to be my type" mindset as they're generally shallow and very much influenced by media. European women are more independent-minded and tend to judge you as an invididual and not on the basis of how much you conform to an archetype.

Yeah I think every chick has a fantasy based or prototypical type for a male companion from a physical/emotional standpt in any continent. Not every guy or gal will get to settle with that first choice as "preferences" change as ppl get older & evolve. There's also a lot of partners who find that "perfect one" only to end up not happy, broken up, or divorced as I can attest from experience.

As far as "being written off," a great piece of advice Roosh gave about rejection in his site is something along the lines of girls "rejecting their first impression of you," which isn't a big deal and can be overcome. I've been given big bitch shields at first only to sleep with chicks later on weeks, mos, or years later depending on how close they were to my social circle. It's when a girl knows you for a really long time 2-3 years... rejects you around that time where it becomes an actual "rejection."

I'm 28 now but around age 22, I got frustrated about not finding the typical chick of my preference because I wasn't a "bad boy enough" or didn't feel as if I should play "silly games" to get what I want. At age 23, I started to really embrace "the game" or pursuing women for what it was. I made the pursuit of women a "fun game" where getting rejected was a part of the process and nailing them finally was "awesomeness." I used my imagination and made the pursuit of women a source of entertainment where I related gaming to another sport I love such as "hockey" as each bar outing became a fun competition where I got to practice "timely catch phrases/pauses," "provocative nonverbal cues," and "various hesitation moves." Being the guy who had to work hard for results honed my humor approaches which includes 1) dry variation, 2) ironic type, 3) politically incorrect phrases, 4) the humility to make fun of myself and 5) the uncanny ability to call out/make fun of females on the spot.

Before this past summer, the last girl I really honestly liked was back in 2007. Towards the end of the year, my mom had a really big health scare (everything is ok with her now). The perceived need of "having a girl accept me for who I was" therefore was senseless bullshit that didn't mean anything compared to what my family was going through that time. I think that moment in time made me less needy when it came to dating females as short-term gaming/hookups became prevalent as I got more practice through it.

And seriously, a female's perception of you on a short-term or long-term basis really does mean nothing bc there's more important shit to worry about in this world like family, friends, your health, and what you want to do with yourself career wise...and for me at least traveling the globe for cultural purposes & more international notches...lol. If you're so caught up in what petty females think about you, you're probably not productive enough in bettering yourself on a day to day basis.

Messages In This Thread