rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

G-

1) I have never swooped from Gotham and not gone to LIV. For some reason I always pick off the "good" girls and hit them with the follow up bang.

2) STK is packed any weekend night. Haven't been during the week. Maybe worth its weight in gold however.

3) Merenguero nailed it on the W bar info.

4) Favorite sushi is Doraku in Brickell during happy hour. Its damn fresh. $6 special select rolls and even cheaper apps. No look order like 8 things with your date and the bills like 35-40 MAX. Balling on a budget. Zuma does get an honorable mention however.

5) Automatic Slims is more of a dive. But last time I had 4 girls with me and we were chilling on the stage part while they were dancing on the poles. Memorable night. German and Polish girls were all over me that night for some reason.

6) Early means Midnight- 12:30. I roll everywhere early. That way I can I get ON ONE, lock the staff down, and run warm up segues that I will follow up on later. Plus the early bird girls are the ones that get the drunkest! They are catching up!

7) Further note on the Delano bar. Usually not completely packed so if you scoop 2 set tourist girls out of there, iso in the cabanas by the pool. Snap their obligatory photos. Then sell them on Mynt, Rokbar, Mokai, or Gvoort Rooftop. Rest is up to you.

Messages In This Thread