rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Quote: (12-17-2012 11:26 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Once again, this isn't for the lighthearted. Miami is a dog-eat-dog city, and especially on Sobe, you better be ON ONE.

Great sheet. No doubt about the "dog eat dog". That is why I come like this in Miami Beach:

Quote:Quote:

Fontainbleu (If you're trying to do LIV)

La Cote- Serious talent here. 2 stories, beach and pool view. Need I say more?

Gotham Steakhouse- (Fontainbleu) Again, decent talent. Solid steak.

***Don't forget the lobby bar around 9pm. Even on weekdays its hopping. Careful about the pros though.

Have you ever swooped out of here and not gone to LIV?

Also, when is the lobby bar good from? 9-?

STK- (next to David Barton). Chicks love this place. Solid tapas and drinks. Great bar setup that is open and chill lounge which allows for easy approaches. Sometimes there are asian bday groups you want to avoid.

Which nights are best? Which weeknights?

W Hotel Bar- This place never fails me on weekends.

Which weeknights?

W Restaurant- solid sushi, not as good as Brickell but whatever. Still some talent milling around you can recruit.

Which sushi spots do you like in Brickell? Zuma?

What do you think is best sushi on South Beach?

Delano Hotel Bar- Brought so many chicks here. Custom suit or dress fly and walk right by the front door man and check out the inside bar. Nothing popping? No worries hit the poolside bar. Usually great crowd on weekends preparing for Florida Room

The indoor bar is also sometimes good. You can scoop two sets out of that piece.

Automatic Slims- Bar across from Mansion. Heavy European crowd for some reason last time I went. Tourists, etc.

Never been there. Is it legit? What nights?

Mokai- Used to go here on Fridays with this persian chick, but they have been slacking lately. Pretty small, but I went on a Thursday the other night with this Dominican from Boston and it was popping. Kind of caters to a darker crowd other days. (IRTs beware)

This is good on Sundays too.

SET-(Fridays) If you can get in here, you'll have a great night. I've pulled Russian 9s out of here with great dance game and cigarette isos. (I see you G). Talent is WAY UP THERE. Pull from Lincoln or anything mentioned above and you'll be fine.

Strong Game.

Mansion- Wednesdays Wednesdays Wednesdays. Resident DJ lives in my building. So I guess I don't need to mention how I don't really have to game when I'm chilling in the booth.

I hate this place. But you got the DJ hook up.

Florida Room- Fridays, Saturdays. Haven't pulled from here, except when I went with a bunch of girls for a bday party. Still, talent milling about especially in season when tourists are plentiful.

This is now called FDR. Never been but I heard Monday is the night.

4) Hopefully you've gotten there early. Its not too packed. Make your rounds and go indirect warming up all targets with quick 5-10 min convos and telling them to save you a dance later.

What do you mean by "early"?

5) Its picking up, and DJ's laying it down.
Direct. I've gone direct almost everytime when I'm out here. Something as simple as "You're sexy. What's your name". Do this around 230, 3am.
Honestly, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying.

Tambien yo on this tip.

I bust out the boldest (not obnoxious, mind you) stuff in South Beach.

It is all about how you say it, not what you say there.

And your vibe.

Messages In This Thread