rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WoW and Game...How they compare

WoW and Game...How they compare

For all the nerds out there.... I have unlocked the key.

Game is very similar to top tier raiding in World of Warcraft in multiple ways and fashions. While not totally similar, it's has many key connections which could be brought together. Participating in both, I can say that I've had a relatively successful time doing both. Little background: up until 17 I played a ton of WoW, raided on weeknights, top 10 guild on the server, experienced content before everyone else. Then, lost my virginity late senior year, and haven't looked back (banged 14 girls since in college)

Let's start with the basics:

Sometimes, teamwork is needed in order to slay the boss (while WoW raids are usually 10 or 25, this'll be 2 or even just yourself when it comes to game). Let's just say the rest of your raiders are your surroundings. Some fights (places), you can use your logistics for you, or they'll work against you. The way you utilize them is critical. Until you have good gear (game skills), going it with less logistics in your favor could be a recipe for failure. Out of all things I've learned from WoW, the most powerful weapon at your possession is this:

Situational awareness. Like noticing a flaw in the woman's outfit, a funny comment on her nose ring, or an interesting aspect of her personality (I pull the accent line a bunch), raiding is very similar, in the fact that you have to be aware of your surroundings at all times and be attentive to detail. By noticing the small things, you've already became better than everyone else.

High DPS is also important from you (your offensive aka teasing, commentary and just being cool in general), but sometimes you need a tank to distract something (wingman for a cockblock). Healers are also necessary sometimes, such as when a girl shit tests you (harder bosses deal more damage, hotter girls shit test you more).

Having all aspects of this together are important, and when you finally kill a boss (whatever your goal is: kiss close, fuck close, number, whatever) you move on to the next one. And continue from then on. Much like raiding, game is addicting.

The one most important thing is to be determined and persistent. (learned this from wiping on Heroic Lich King 40 times and still trying, also from getting blown out multiple times when I first learned to game). If you wipe on the boss, keep at it, or just try another one. Much like girls, except less second chances. If you're having a rough night (too many wipes, loss of morale, some bullshit goes down), it's alright to call it a night, go do some other things the next day to make yourself better, and get back into it.

Once you get all your gear in order (game skills), you'll have the confidence to go out there and slay bosses or pussy, whichever you prefer [Image: banana.gif]

And no, this isn't a [Image: troll.gif], but I thoroughly enjoyed plunging through the depths of my WoW and gaming memories to compare them. I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I hope all you former (I hope former) WoW players out there understand game better.

I'm sure there are more comparisons, I hope they come to me.

Messages In This Thread