rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need Advise: Girl Im Dating BFF is a dude (that she has fuc*ked before)

Need Advise: Girl Im Dating BFF is a dude (that she has fuc*ked before)

Normally I dont care if a girl i am dating has a best guy friend but this situation is problematic for me and I have been stewing on it for awhile and need advice.

I have been seeing this girl for about 4 months now and she is quite a bit younger than me ~6 years. She is a solid 9 or 10 depending on your personal tastes but her looks are top notch.

So before i met her all of her close college friends went to vegas (this is last summer 2012), and she ended up banging this guy. I dont know if this happened more than once or if he tried getting more after the trip or what but long story short she is his best friend and they talk all the time...still.

Now I didn't know this at first but I do now and it is rather iritatting. Supposely he is a great guy, friends forever, blah blah shit.

So my question is how do I play this? I dont want to come off as a beta by complaining about it or acting jealous but dont want to laissez faire with the situation either.

The girl is totally smiten with me and has already asked on numerous occassions to be her BF and I have met her parents several times as well....so she is definitely wants more with me, but this situation is one that needs to be dealt with delicately.

Here is where you are going to LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF.

They dont live in the same town but he is visiting for work at the end of december
...wait did I tell you he starts for a NFL football team (rookie) and his team is coming to visit our city to play our team
...and guess what he got her tickets
...and guess who will be out of town
... ME! I will be out of the country with my buddy in buenos aires (first time baby!)

Supposely he knows all about me and actually got her two tickets to bring me, but i'm gone so she is taking her dad.

This girl is legit, as a person...I'm not putting this girl on a pedestal either I get plenty of hot chicks these days, and let me tell you I have a pretty low opinion of the female species in general as bonafide cum dumpsters so I dont toss that compliment to a girl too regulary.

so guys what do I do here? Bring this up and talk to her about it and how do i play this? or ignore and play it the same as before (we talked about it briefly but i played it off like i didnt care)...she may use this to her advantage to make me her BF which i have steadily ignored or delayed commiting to.

I would like to be cool with this dude, because I know he is going to be apart of her life in some way for the forseable future.

he did bang her, but it was before I knew her and you can't blame him for it and I want a positive outcome from this but I also want to live in reality that given the chance he would probably bang her again...keep in mind we still havent met yet and they banged only about 6 months ago... not exactly a excessively long period of time.

Messages In This Thread