rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

$6000 Tour of The Americas- Every City you could ever want to hit..

00 Tour of The Americas- Every City you could ever want to hit..

OK, Quite honestly if I was in your situation and had that cash lying around I'd probably go for it. Reminds me of that joke "How do you end up as a rich pilot? Start off as a very rich student"

I also feel like I owe you a bit of an apology, because I honestly didn't expect you guys to have your shit together to that extent. I was picturing more a starving pilot who had a plane and was trying to get non-flying freinds to finance his trip/hours under an overly-optimal pricing scenario.

I wanted to do something similar via sailboat(or plane [Image: smile.gif] ), have done recreational sailing, and thought it would always be cool to cruise the islands, but again a world of difference between going out for a Sunday afternoon and blue water sailing for a week straight. The more and more I looked into it, the more and more I got overwhelmed with the details and extra unexpected costs.

Really though if you can spare the money and the time, now is when to do it. Trip of a life time, with the means of travel of a life time. You have people to travel with, who are also pilots, who are down for a good time, and have essentailly a free twin at your fingertips.... haha. If I had the time and i'd be begging for a seat.

Messages In This Thread