rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Invites me to a house party but..

Invites me to a house party but..

Quote: (12-15-2012 07:55 AM)Branimir Wrote:  

Man.. reading this makes me realize how stupid & fucked up modern females are with all this shit with gaming is and having to have "bad body" attitude in order to get atleast a bit taken seriously by females.
But hey, we have no other choice.

Kinda alarming how things got out of hand the last 20-30 years.

Its not having the bad boy attitude, its having the right attitude. Asking the girl if her friends will mind if he comes is lame, nobody wants to hang out with a lame. Being a lame and being a good guy are two completely different things. Actually im a good guy but i never come across as lame, needy or any shit like that. The bitch needs to feel you have a strong presence, your being a nice guy cant be seen as weak. Have a strong presence. Be a G and a gentleman.

OP if the girl told you she has a boyfriend, i wouldnt go to her party, specially when you only know her for three days. Tell her you have other plans for the night and go meet her the next day.

Messages In This Thread