rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trends I've Noticed While Clubbing Over the Years...

Trends I've Noticed While Clubbing Over the Years...

Quote: (11-10-2010 12:52 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

The day game is dead in SP. NO man approaches a girl around here in ANY situation in this time. ANY. And, if he does, if he doesn't do well (the most creative pic up line ever) seems a stalker (is this spelling correct?) or those weird/awkward men who "try" to make conversation with someone desperate for attention. See what I mean?
Night game here is highly necessary and the best options are the stand up bars, the bar scene itself, even though there isn't a "lounge culture" around here, women are used to be approached in sit down bars occasionally.

I agree with this. I had bad results with day game in sao paulo, especially at malls. Girls would show a lot of interest but wouldn't give their numbers, it was very strange. I remember one chick in particular who I felt I had a higher chance of banging in the changing room than getting her number, even though I made her wetter than a water slide.

Messages In This Thread