rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Re-adjustment to US Life

Re-adjustment to US Life

It's hard for me to tell if it also has to do with me being so busy working and trying to save money that the US sucks. But there are definite advantages and definitely places where the above doesn't aply. Aspen CO for example (And there are plenty of places where this is true) has beautiful landscape all over, no McDonalds (Well actually McDonalds, but that is the only fast food chain within 35 miles and no one eats there), no huge chain stores period. People are super fit, you hardly see any fatties. There are also tons of foreign women. I could have spent my life being a snowboard bumb there and traveling 3 months out of the year (Since most jobs you get 3 months off a year because the place is so seasonal) and been totally happy. The only thing is, I would only be making $25 an hour at most maybe. It's not a place to start a career really unless you work over the internet, and there are a couple of trades where you can make some real money. In all honesty, some servers and bartenders there probably make more money than some lawyers. Even bellmen and vallet drivers rack in the dough if you are working somewhere nice. But I just needed to get out of there and start my "life." Go back to school and be in the city where I can try and get my shit together so maybe in 10 years I'll have enough to go ball out while traveling all over the world. Not saying it's gonna be easy, or that it's even gonna happen, but I'm gonna give it a try. I feel like it's what I have to do right now.

I found it depressing coming back to the US as well, working the rat race. But at the same time you gotta understand, you live in the easiest place to make money in the world, which is gonna pay for your travels. Yeah, money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure buys you a lot of shit that can make you happy, including your plane tickets. 3/4 of the world (I don't know the actualy stat, but I'm pretty certain it's probably more, pretty sure the median yearly income of the world is around $12k a year) don't have close to enough money to travel to any country. If you were born in Haiti, you would probably never leave that island, and probably not more than 100 miles from the town you grew up in. So while we sit here and bitch about how much the US sucks, really, it's not THAT bad. At the same time there isn't a day that goes by I'm not wishing I was in South America with beautiful women surrounding me and super open people. Traveling is beautiful, but you gotta have a means to do it.

I also want to agree with how ridiculous American men are when it comes to trying to get beasts, but this is no different in other places at all. My Brazilian, Argentine, wherever the fuck they're from, a lot of them will bang anything with a vagina. It just varies person to person. It's not just American men. I guess I just can't believe in general how many men are down to fuck beasts period.

Messages In This Thread