rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you ever ask yourself "What did I do wrong" & can't figure it out

Do you ever ask yourself "What did I do wrong" & can't figure it out

Quote: (12-13-2012 09:34 AM)reino341 Wrote:  

And tvc is right, it's impossible for anyone here to tell what went wrong. But playing the devil's advocate, let's say you were visibly drunk and self-conscious about being at the party alone. The group will pretty quickly pick up on these cues and determine that you're a needy guy trying to join the party and leech off of their good vibe. Seeing that this happened you three times it's probably not just some jerk wanting to exert social power and make you look like a loser.

Do you drink a lot? Try to get a feel of what was going through your head and what your state was like, you'll probably find the answer. Getting blown out from sets like that is nothing out of ordinary for me when coming from the frame of scarcity.

Agreed. Negative thoughts in a party environment is a major mood/boner killer for everyone is. Like when weed smokers mention their "buzz" being killed.

Stay fun stay positive and avoid negative thoughts as they are self-reinforcing. I've been really happy lately since I have money, good health, and fun friends. every week or so I remember to tell myself that my base normal emotion should be happiness, not negative.

Oh, and be aloof to everything. These events are no different than a tumbleweed blowing by in front of you.

Messages In This Thread