rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

I have realized that my day game is becoming sharper. A year ago I used to open chicks with a bunch of different ice breakers, I was not perfectly smooth and my rumble was a joke.
Also I used to open chicks , without setting up the "it just happened" vibe first.

Fuck I was so bad I get nauseous when I think back of certain things I did that are absolute no-nos but still got me laid

I think I am above average when it comes to looks and I dress quite well, so I don't really know how efficient my game would really be if those factors were removed.

Today I only use one line and that line is " how are you?"Or "how is it going"

That's all I need at this moment to get the bang.

If I see a chick sitting down somewhere, I will slowly walk all the way to where she is and this is how it goes

- "how are you?" In a low but strong masculine tone.
- "I'm fine, just doing X/waiting for Y/ reading z"
- "that's interesting, do you mind if I seat with you?"
- " no, not really"
I sit down, look in front of me for 2-3 seconds in order to create that smooth, nonchalant, comfortable environment we have around people we know. I then say
- " so what's your name?"
- "oh I am x"
- "oh alright I am le prince perdu, ( insert ramble ex: book/ how has your day been so far/ that's a nice x you have there)".

From there I usually ramble for at least two minutes and then I say
-" it was nice talking to you x, but I have to go; but before I leave I got to get your number"
- " oh alright( giggle) it's xxx-xxx
- " cool x" I then get a little closer to her then say " do I get a kiss?"
- (giggles again) " no but I'll give you a hug/kiss on a cheek"

I always try to kiss closed a chick when I daygame just to make my intentions clear. This isn't a business so I don't just get the digits and leave, I try to get intimate right there on the spot.

If the chick was just randomly walking I also use the same technique but refined to walking, which means slowing down the speed of the walk. If she doesn't slow down that means she isn't interested.

That's about it, it isn't near the best game out there but it is one that fits my personality and so far I get a 60-80% bang while it was at 20-40% last year.

Again my rate has increased because I take my time and approach more wisely, instead of approaching 8-10 and get 2-4 digits now I approach 5-6 and get 3-4 digits.

Roosh's book day game took me up one level but it took me a lot of approaches to be able to adapt it to my looks and personality. If I didn't approach a lot and failed a lot I would not have understood how my looks can be used as an advantage or could cost me a notch.

boredom is evil

Messages In This Thread