rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Busted Dudes Test for countries you've been to

The Busted Dudes Test for countries you've been to

Quote: (12-13-2012 01:27 PM)Wolverine Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2012 02:51 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Wolverine, in your opinion, is the pure white skin and light hair criterion so strong for Russian women? Will I have to go for a niche market over there? I dont have a Russian flag , but I have had russian women outside of their country show me attention, especially when I have been killing myself at the gym.

Yes it is a strong criterion. You will see yourself when you go.

Everything you thought you knew about the rules of physical attraction will go out the window in Russia and Ukraine.

They like moderately ugly tall white men with very short or no hair. Its irrational but this is what turns them on sexually.

Wolverine, I believe you completely. So if I go to Siberia, I better have all my bases covered or else I will be shooting blanks.
Do you think a city in a city like Moscow or St Pete would be easier for a Latino American?
When people ask me advice about a country or city in South America, there is usually nuances and differences between regions and even cities. So I guide them accordingly. Is Russia like that?
For whatever reason, I see Siberian girls as more humble and with the exotic effect and assuming my Russian is decent.....doing ok.
Or is it just that the Russian culture and mindset is so strong, that it doesnt matter where I go?

Messages In This Thread