rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For all you Internet marketeers. Is this a scam?

For all you Internet marketeers. Is this a scam?

Quote: (12-12-2012 03:48 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I know there are a few manosphere/PUA things going on in Holland but nothing special so that would be an option.

Not a bad idea.

Problem is that would mean I have to make a new blog specially aimed at Dutch people which is a very small market.

OK, but you're looking at 100% market share if there is nothing else around.

Quote:Quote:

And most Dutch people speak excellent English anyway so the ones interested in this stuff are probably checking out English sites anyway.

I would also add we all feel comfortable the more in relates to 'home'. Be it DC readers following DC blogs, Aussies following aussie blogs, etc, etc.

You won't, or even need to, stop Dutch guys reading English languages blogs, you'll just add to their blog-roll.

The worst thing that can happen if you try... is you fail.

There is nothing wrong in trying and failing once. In fact it's one of the central tenants of the manosphere. Just try, failing at trying something on your own has merit, even appreciation. You had a go. Also, this is why the internet is such an evener, because costs for entering are extremely low, even zero in some cases. Failing costs so little, other than time... but you will learn from failing.

Continuing to fail at the same thing however means you haven't learnt anything, that's when it becomes an inexcusable folly.

Also...

Quote:Quote:

Delete, Can't be bothered!

To do your internet marketing?

I think you're doing yourself a disservice here.

You post here every day. You have something to say.

Content doesn't appear to be a problem for you.

It can be as simple as going through what you post here, translating it to Dutch.. even translating replies you get which add insight and depth to your message.

3 blog entries a week is enough.

Roosh has stated it took him 7 years to get to where he is, so it's a long haul.. but from what I've gathered from what you've said, you don't have much going on that should conflict with that.

3 years at it, build up some $$$, travel again andprovide the content for your sequel book

"Around the world in 80 more girls "

Messages In This Thread