rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Credit card/ debt settlement

Credit card/ debt settlement

Quote: (12-11-2012 05:06 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Wow! RVF is amazing. I'm glad this thread popped up today. A debt collector tried to serve me a summons friday for a car repo back in 2009. I pulled my credit last night I got a few charge offs and collections. The recession kicked my ass. I've spent the last 2 days researching all over the web. I was thinking about trying to pay everything off at a discount and clear up my credit. I am concerned about paying a debt collector when the original creditor shows the debt as a charge off. Painter - thanks for the links, I will read.

Kenny, I hate to sound like a salesman here but you're in the exact position of who I wrote the book for: You search all over the internet, hit up a bunch of websites and get a bunch of different information that's not always complete and one site conflicts with another. I tried to put everything you need to know about credit and collections in one resource and I think it's pretty complete. It would be awesome if you bought the book, you settle one account and it pays for itself many times over. If you have any specific questions definitely PM me.

Messages In This Thread