rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two words - HOT YOGA

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (12-10-2012 05:11 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Gio you'll like this one.

She was an 18 year old college student. I remember the approach and bang like it was yesterday.

Spotted her doing cardio across from the weights while I was lifting. Brief eye contact.

Changed to another machine, eye contact again.

I saw her going over to do stretching on the mats so I timed it like I was going over there to do abs.

I put in an intense ab workout and I noticed her paying attention.

I got up, toweled off, and chilled out for a bit. My buddy called me and I was on the phone with him for a sec. I timed it so I was walking out of the gym right when she was.

Me: "hey you got a sec?"
Her: "yeah whats up?"
Me: "I couldn't help but notice you stretching while I was doing abs, how long did it take to get that flexible?"
Her: "Hahah been doing it my whole life"
Me: "Look i'm late to xxxx but I'd love to grab a coffee sometime"
Her: "Sure"
Me: "I'm xxxx, and you are????
Her: "Julia"
Me < gets digits> "I'll call you so you can save my number."

I say goodbye and dial her, she picks up "Hello?"
"Hey its, xxx, nice meeting have a good rest of the day"
"You too!"

I know this was super direct, but I was on a hot streak and just didn't care at this point. Didn't really feel like putting in small talk after a workout.

Ring her up for coffee two days later. Great convo, walk her to her dorm kiss on cheek. (Beta I know)

Next date I pick her up at her dorm and we go to my place and do wine and jacuzzi. +1

Other approaches in the gym that have led to numbers but no bangs:

Me: "Hey, you got a sec?"
Her: "What"
Me: "Look, I know I don't like being bothered in the middle of my workouts but I had to say hello. I'd love to talk after our workouts if you've got a minute"
Her: "Sure, I've got like 45 min left..."
Me: "Perfect see you later"

Then you talk after, maybe instadate for smoothie. If not, number close.

Its better to do this if you are a regular at the gym and she sees you talking to other people, bantering with staff. So you don't come across as fucking around at the gym just to meet girls. It also helps if you actually are working hard.

Beautiful! I love it!

That is my EXACT bang formula!!!

College girl - "hey whats up" - Blah, blah blah - "we should hang sometime" - "sure" - 1st date . coffee . talk - 2nd date . wine . bang! - drop her off at dorms!!

Dorm life is weird. You have very little privacy and very little peace and quiet. Those dorm girls like to get out sometimes and share a drink and a pizza with a guy off campus. I hit the dorms at every school I visit.

I talk to every college girl that I can. You never know which one will be the one who is attracted to you and in need of sex.

Messages In This Thread