rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx pulling a Deb?

Mixx pulling a Deb?

Quote: (12-09-2012 09:50 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2012 08:47 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Someone is kicking up some shit on this topic over at Naughty Nomad. IRT is going fucking berserk.

[Image: link.gif] ...

Roosh has blocked all links to Nomad's forum, and Nomad is claiming that Roosh has blocked him from posting on the forum. I understand why, while I respect Nomad, everytime he posts here he is pretty much advertising for his own site, and he basically has the same niche as Roosh.

The funny this is IRT is claiming that Roosh has banned Nomad, because he backed IRT and that Roosh was "pressuring" Nomad to ban him (IRT) from his forum... IRT seems so delusional it's comical, he is claiming to blog now, and that he has done a major job to undermine Roosh and ruin his reputation. He seems to think that Roosh has some major campaign to silence him, like it's some conspiracy theory style shit.

The threads over there are really funny, I've been lurking, but won't bother registering an account. I do think it's hilarious that it's a refuge for banned former RFV members and Roosh haters.

Messages In This Thread