rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Facebook and Texting Killing Game As We Know It? - New York Times

Is Facebook and Texting Killing Game As We Know It? - New York Times

The main brilliant thing is the " Are you interested" ... app, that really transcended my usual amount of potential hot chicks to not far from utopian hights.. Im not a member there even I just wrote my facebook name on the photo I use on the site so girls can contact me, and I have some text.. (its def..not random text..you some tight shit here )

Its not like I wouldnt prefer choosing hot girls IRL, but there is def. quality and quality in huge amounts here.. but logistics is different in Denmark so might be useless to you guys...

Offcourse having a tight FB profile without too much lame garbage. One that reflects your a guy with a brain, who does some good shit with your life is nice.. but the ones I wanna bang I quickly goes from chat to phone to date.. but... internet gaming is really the antithesis of normal gaming and rules.. sometimes, Im also hooking up next month with some chicks I had there forever.. and havent really tried to do anything with, some really fine ones.. so I dont really understand the mechanics to be honest.. but they are both bimbos... bangs alot of guys and dont give a shit..types

Sometimes a girl just gets horny finds me is looking for some action.. not often, but the being available is a double edged sword.. it can be good and bad.

In chatting with a girl all the usual stuff apply high energy..making her laugh.. etc.. (now your thinking, how do you know she is laughing) I just know...when there is a nice flow you know there is potential, if not, then you can always try to escalate to something more real than FB, phone hook up etc..
I usually do that when I know the time is right, just before the vibe start to decrease...give her some sweet time and then take away the bowl of candy.. I dont get very sexual.. I do talk sex stuff, but generally never dwell on it.. I mean you can feel her responding and she is really getting warm and loving your attention and charm.. then its just making it totally natural she does so.. she might even just throw it at you..

Personally I have fucked quite few up with being too crazy and too funny.. I just have to be a little crazy and funny... then its perfect..
Having a good phone game is vital IMO because you DONT wanna sleep with boring chicks... I dont.. not someone I cant stand spending an evening with, so its really an important filter.. and good way to practice speaking to different types of people..

Depending on the chemistry I set a date same week or just let it be and see if she seeks my attention, if not I might just let her go without further interest... I really dont go for quantity..but rather a new hot good bang here and there..

I totally agree with MM its not an idea to meet a chick IRL and THEN go for FB.. that is plain stupid.. its like a stepback.. but if you can go from some other dating site to fb, and then quickly to IRL its really good... providing you think a little about your profile..

And when adding hotties I dont write anything... but I usually have common friends(Denmark is really really small), but the hot ones I rarely go for when added that way.. if they show interest in me..fine then I do.. but they have all the fanboys and loove the attention (like I do).. I also like fangirls just for the entertainment and comfort of feeling nice and such [Image: smile.gif]

But AYI is gamebreaking in the internet game era.. hottest thing Ive seen really, ALOT of girls and ALOT of hot girls...

Messages In This Thread