rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

U.S. City with most friendly women ?

U.S. City with most friendly women ?

Here's what I've noticed...girls in their early 20s seem to be the friendliest in most places because most of them are in or fresh out of college and still in the mood to meet new people. Women in their mid 20s to late 20s (sometimes early 30s) can be pretty bitchy because most have an established circle of friends and dare not risk dealing with a guy who will bring disapproval from the group. Women over 30 are generally more open to meeting new people and nicer. Many of them have lost that core group of friends from their 20s because some got married, some moved away...and most of them seem far less concerned with group think.

All that said, I would not say one city has friendlier women than another because there are bitches everywhere. What I will say is that in my experience women with southern backgrounds seem less likely to completely blow you out than women from some northern cities.

Messages In This Thread