rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Energy drinks

Energy drinks

Quote: (12-05-2012 11:18 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2012 06:22 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

I wanted to start a thread on this, but it looks like Houston beat me to it. Sometimes at work after running around for hours I tend to lose focus. My job requires me to be cognizant of what I'm doing at all times. Energy drinks have become a big part of my life. Sure, people will argue that if you workout, eat right, and get your Z's you should sleep like a baby. Not me. It's rare I get to bed before 2AM. There are quite a few good options without unnecessary sugar like Rockstar Punched and Red Bull Zero. Today I found a new one that I'm loving. Usually I stay away from the Monster brand, but a friend brought this in to work for me today and I loved it. It's the new Monster Zero Ultra. The can actually feels like it's been engraved. No joke. I almost felt guilty opening it. The taste is light citrus, not too sweet, but just sweet enough. It's lightly carbonated. Also, no sugar at all. It's a must try for you energy drink fans out there.

Just tried that recently and it is awesome. Better than the original Monster Zero. Use to drink that stuff like it was water, but I have limited it down to once a week a best. Made a small impact on my wallet too.

Dude it's like a $6 per day habit for me right now and I'm feeling it. That's roughly $42 per week on energy drinks. Crazy.

Messages In This Thread