rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Energy drinks

Energy drinks

I wanted to start a thread on this, but it looks like Houston beat me to it. Sometimes at work after running around for hours I tend to lose focus. My job requires me to be cognizant of what I'm doing at all times. Energy drinks have become a big part of my life. Sure, people will argue that if you workout, eat right, and get your Z's you should sleep like a baby. Not me. It's rare I get to bed before 2AM. There are quite a few good options without unnecessary sugar like Rockstar Punched and Red Bull Zero. Today I found a new one that I'm loving. Usually I stay away from the Monster brand, but a friend brought this in to work for me today and I loved it. It's the new Monster Zero Ultra. The can actually feels like it's been engraved. No joke. I almost felt guilty opening it. The taste is light citrus, not too sweet, but just sweet enough. It's lightly carbonated. Also, no sugar at all. It's a must try for you energy drink fans out there.

Messages In This Thread