rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atlanta ...... Short Trip Report

Atlanta ...... Short Trip Report

Lothario:
Quote:Quote:

I'm with Lothario, Save me in 15 min by calling me ", She comes back and sits down and tries to small talk, I ask her how about Mimosa at my place and starts making excuses and I tell her don't worry your friend will call you in 15 min and you can make any excuse as to Why you have to leave, Got a little upset told ,her now that she has had her breakfast she can leave. I was trying to get an emotional reaction from her as I knew she is not going to bounce, and I was successful , She turned white when I showed her the text that she meant to send to her friend , got embarassed like she coudn't dig a hole and just disappear , she said no no no ireally wanted to come and meet you, I told her don't worry, I have been with many girls and know the deal...

You are seasoned enough not to let any rejection rattle you. This is a tough one, the best I could come up with would be upon returning back, I'd tell her something along the lines that you are happy she came out but you don't really feel any physical or emotional attraction to her and thought you should let her know before she got attached, etc. Make her feel rejected. Pay the bill and leave. That would temporarily spin her hamster...though she would figure it out later when she checked her texts. Tough one, not sure of the best response.

Fisto:
Quote:Quote:

Maybe you should try changing your back story to "I'm staying here for the weekend to find a place to live. I'll be back in two weeks." This puts the pressure on HER to do something memorable and hook you. You're the prize after all.

I agree with this, I used a variant of this in NYC and it worked wonders. Told girls I was here testing out a potential move, depending on if I liked the people. This did two things: first it established that I'm leaving soon and may never come back, or that I may come back (justification for quick fling, justification for long term potential maybe); and second I made it dependent on my interactions with people, and as most individuals are proud of their city they will try extra hard to show you why X city is great.

@ the last night. I was about to get on you for taking numbers again, but I see in the end you tried to pull them back to your place. You are working on such a tight schedule that maybe you should try ingraining this phrase into your night game: "Come on, let's go." and pull her towards the exit. This would ideally be after a makeout or otherwise strong connection (over 10-20 min talking/kino). Worst that happens is she says no, best that happens is you bang.

Messages In This Thread