rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Costa Rica trip in August.

Costa Rica trip in August.

Yes, obvio, its harder, but girls that have more self respect dont fuck as easy and lower class barrio girls. IME they are just as freaky in bed. I am VERRY VERY good and 2 I am working right now, one is a lawyer chick, former police officer, the other works for her dads sports booking company(shes actually venezuelan) are proving much more difficult then normal.

Its going to depend, again IME, how tight your game is and honestly the mindset of the girl. PUA's like to think they can SNL any girl if they do this and that and this and that and hit the right buttons, I am tell you this lawyer chick is dripping horny to fuck me, its oozing out her eyes and other orafices yet wont even come back to my place, and its our 3rd date (FUCK I AM NOT USED TO THIS JAJAJA) but I decided to quit fucking different girls I meet in bars and find a few nicer ones since the lower class ones are flakes and some turn out to be whores, granted I am fucking them for free but its time for nice girls for me and not party girls.

Around the world I see its generally harder to fuck higher class chicks the same night, sure I have done as have many others but overall I would say quality higher class chicks are much harder for snl, again some depends on your game and where she is at in her head.

Of course the last hot, high class rich chick I fucked for the past year wasnt that hard 1st date(second meeting), and she was a freak but shes also bi and a party girl. She wanted to marry me and finally cut it off, but it happens.

Messages In This Thread