rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are video games a loser habit?

Are video games a loser habit?

Well...in your case.

PUT THE FUCKING VIDEO GAME AWAY.

THROW THAT SHIT AWAY. STOP PLAYING .

IM SERIOUS MAN. ITS LIKE A BAD HABIT!!!!
STOP READING THIS RIGHT NOW.

STOP.
GET OFF YOUR ASS
AND START WORKING OUT MAN!

STOP.
GET OUT OF THAT BASEMENT...
NO...STAY IN THAT BASEMENT OF YOURS AND START WORKING OUT!

LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE! DOOOO SOMETHING.

STOP READING THIS ! AND START WORKING OUT!!!!

[/size][/b][/font]

Yeah , I was totally waiting for this thread to pop up. No joke. fu%^ing eerie ! Im bookmarking this thread..A total reminder to do the right thing!
To everyone else because hopefully he listens and works out.
ok. here is my story. During black Friday, I went to Macy's and bought some cool pants. Pretty cheap. Retail price $100. I got them for $20
Hours...later....
[Image: _-Borderlands-2-PC-_.jpg]
I bought " Boarderlands 2" for pc...for $35.00 instead of the rip off price $59.99. Thank you Amazon.com
I only opened the package. Just to make sure the game was intact .
UPS people dont care about your mail being crushed.
So far ..everything is intact and I didnt open the plastic wrap .
I didn't even play the video game. Why? Because Im keeping my self busy and working out. Im starting to think that this game was a waste of my money. Hopefully , I will play it...mostly likely not. Im not done with my daily routine workout. Im not done interacting with people where ever I go.
[Image: 3rq42b.jpg]
Dude , I stopped watching that show after the 3rd episode. "24" is much better than that crap. So I stopped watching tv all together.I wait for Game of Thrones new season to come out.
[Image: 27366442.jpg]
I use internet for homework (research) , youtube.com , hotmail.com, gmail.com, resume job search b.s. , and to checkout and to respond on rooshv forum. Not good enough?
Im learning a new language. Im preparing to do another volunteer job in the city. I have a shi$% load of papers to do for college , its ridicules man.I still download my New52 comics but I still haven't read them either . It totally sucks.
No one said this was going to be easy.Never easy, Anyone tell you that is a liar liar pants on fire!
So yeah, keep yourself busy. Its crazy. Its like a drug or something...these video games.

Maybe this is might segway into another workout thread but if you work out.... Throwaway them ear phones ! And workout with no music...its totally different and workout for yourself.Dont work out simply because your trying to impress someone. Workout for you . You need to become healthy . Eat right. That might be too hard.
So you have a chili dog at Redtower on rt 22. nj..
[Image: chili_dog.jpg]
No problem. Burn that off !
How run! bro! Run like crazy. Who cares if people see you. Just run.
Motivation right here.Personally I cant afford it. But still good motivation.

Read this thread too. Very important. It should be on the top of top threads.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9674.html

I have not responded yet but in time I will.

Messages In This Thread