rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yellow fever

Yellow fever

Quote: (12-01-2012 07:10 PM)CrazyBoy Wrote:  

This is only the opinion of one person - but my friend's Thai wife told me that most Thai women from wealthy background don't go anywhere near white guys..cos they see that most white guys are there for the whores...

Then again..we all know women will fuck anybody if they know they can get away with it...

BTW In LA I banged a white lady who had lived in Japan for 7 years - she was engaged to a Japanese guy over there. It seems that Japanese men have more game than Chinese guys. The few Japanese guys at my school were better dressed and generally cooler than the Chinese guys.

Great point CB. I'm of half Taiwanese/half Vietnamese descent as I will say that Japanese or Korean dudes likely have a better foundation to date white chicks. Esp if the game is overseas in their native countries as Chinese dudes for most part have no clue of how to take care of themselves, hair, and style. You'll see some occasional HK dudes who know how to roll, but there's also a lot of weird looking floppy hair, glasses, and overly pimply pale skin Chinese dudes who are totally oblivious to gaming presentation.

Even a lot of super rich Chinese dudes think buying designer brand clothing & wearing it automatically means they have style (when they come off as goofy) whereas Japanese/Koreans know HOW to wear clothing, style their hair, and polish up their looks a lot more effectively.

As for hooking up with chicks with money, it's easier for me to do so here within the US but it's quite the challenge unless you speak the language of a chick you're targeting on their home turf. Still working on this one BRL chick of Italian descent once I head back down there again...

Messages In This Thread