rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yellow fever

Yellow fever

Quote: (12-01-2012 04:03 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

CrazyBoy, how much time did you spend at RCA and Thonglor? Usually guys who say Thai women are unattractive never left Sukhumvit or Khao San. I know Gaston had a terrible time in Bangkok, but he's 50 years old and never left Sukhumvit.

TBH I'm no expert on Thailand or China...I was only in Thailand for a week & spent the same amount of time in China. I did go to RCA - I remember a club called Route 66.

A Thai-Indian (Indian guy raised in Thailand) friend of mine in the US has a Thai-wife - she's an 8...the ones I saw in the street were mostly 5s. She's from a rich family though...

I've been around a LOT of Asians in Los Angeles (both US born and FOBs), so I know a lot about their cultures...

My ranking of Asian-Americans:

-Korean Americans - the best looking by a mile - IF they take care of themselves.
-Taiwanese - mostly attractive - there's a story that after WW2 the Chinese generals who ran away to to Taiwan took the best looking women with them!
-Japanese-Americans on average are nowhere near as good looking as their cousins back in Japan. Some are pretty though.
-Chinese are mostly hit and miss.
-Vietnamese - some are ugly, some are stunning (the ones with a bit of French or Chinese)
-Filipino - some are ugly, some are hot (the ones with a bit of Spanish or Chinese in them usually)
-Laos, Cambodian - mostly ugly, but when they're hot, they're as hot as fuck...nice tits BTW.

Basically, for any Asian race - having a bit of Chinese is a good thing [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread