rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

If I get swindled by a business partner once, does that mean every potential business partner is a con man? No. If you get duped by a raging whore, does that mean every other girl is a raging whore? No. This is just irrational paranoid thinking. The people who react with the most fervor, and get the most paranoid, are often the people who started out as the biggest saps. If you went in with a cool head, conscious of the risks, you're less likely to get duped. And even when you do, you don't become a paranoid mess.

I'm not talking about the OP, he's got his wits about him. This is directed at the 'OMG All girls are raging coke whores dying to get gangbanged' crowd. I myself never expect much, but am always open to finding quality. Low expectations, yet open-minded, ready to be pleasantly surprised. This is an ideal approach - you're not put off by shitty girls, but you're open to appreciating the better ones (whatever that is to you).

Quote: (11-30-2012 11:25 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

If she is fucking you, the chances are close to 100% she is fucking someone else. The real question is this. Are you REALLY fucking her or are you the BETA guy she wishes she really WASN'T fucking. I never want to be that BETA guy. That's why I fuck married women. I am never the BETA guy.

This is like saying, 'I only fuck hookers. And I know they're banging 20 other dudes. Why do you think non-hookers are any different?' Uh, because they're not hookers. Lol, if you honestly think this way, you're a chump too.

Messages In This Thread